Monday, February 1, 2010

What a great fucking week

Oh man, I certainly hope this is a trend. Had a fantastic week. Let me outline the days:

Monday starts the week with poetry giddiness
Mark Doty, it's funny how easily you write off poetry until you experience it again, especially by such an incredible master. Makes me want to check out what Louder ARTs is up to every week. Literary soul, up 3 points.

Tuesday is all business
More clerical, updated job search profiles and polished my "professional" persona. It was refreshing to see where I've been and what I'm doing now in light of recent frustrations. Worker bee happiness, up 2 points.

Wednesday, "daddy's little reward" (thank you Tom Hanks)
The iPad was unveiled, and after work steakhouse, meaning single malt scotch (Glenfiddich 12 yr) and and a very big sirloin. Delish. Got carry home cake too to share with sweetie. Tastebuds' delight, up 4 points.

Thursday really is the over-rated Friday
Lazy and in bed, thank you. Sanity, up 2 points.

Friday means we dance, dance, dance
Saw the incredibly sexy LolaDean and AfroTitty perform at open drag night. Too hot. Also saw one boi I met last summer was pseudo "poly" at the time. That is "poly until commited," a title of similar distaste to "straight edge until 21." As in, it ain't really poly. Still, some other damn cute bois to look at between acts and during the dance party. Eye candy stimulation, up 2 points.

Saturday is for sailor sex
Sex party, poly cherry finally popped as I'm turned out like a faggot by sailor bois, oh my. Also, more scotch love and party pick for a certain contest. Amazing. Faggotry, up 6 points.

Sundays are meant to be lazy
Sleeeeeeep, and care-taking, and Essex brunch with 5+ mimosas, and lazy TV watching. Tudors' catchup, up 2 episodes.


- D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers